15 April 2008

Scrap Bookin'

Here's my first scrapbook page with my niece. She was playing in a big paper shopping bag and I snapped this shot. She was hugging her favorite "loaner" teddy bear.

It's hard to see, but the tag under her picture says, "cherish." This is such a sweet little word that makes anything quite special.


I know the top image is a little dark and grainy, but I'm still learning as I go. Well, I took another shot of the page, it's even darker, but I think the image is clearer.














Here I've used cherish to capture the laughter of this precious little girl. Check out the little teddy bear with brads for joints and glossy eyes.
Her sweet Elmo Valentine completes the page.


INGREDIENTS:
CS: Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla
INK: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink
DSP: Berry Bliss
ACCESSORIES: vintage brads, crystal effects, blender pen, pastels, sponge, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, 1/16 inch hole punch, and corner rounder punch, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Gel pens


p.s. Aunties, do you have any brown & pink photos you want me to scrapbook??
Send them my way.

No comments: