25 August 2008

6 x 6 Birthday Scrapbook Page

Here's a small scrapbook page I made with my All in the Family stamp set.
It's so cute and lets you make little people to match the loved ones in your life.
This is my friend's son; it's his first birthday.

Stamp Sets: All in the Family and Define Your Life
Card Stock: Ruby Red, Summer Sun, and Green Galore.
Ink: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Pacific Point, and VersaMark, it's a clear ink that makes a watermark on card stock of any color.
(There's a little Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon in there too.)
I used the circle punches to cut out the green circles for his name.

I used VersaMark to stamp his name as well as to heat-emboss Happy Birthday.
VersaMark + Embossing Powder + Heat Tool = a pretty neat effect!


Here's a close-up of the watercoloring (maybe too close up!): I used watercolor paper, ink pads, and blender pens to make this mini-painting.

No comments: