04 December 2008

Coneflower in December

It's December, but I still have autumn flowers in my head.

Here's another coneflower made using punches. To add a little more texture to the petals, I used the Designer Series Paper that is one of the level one hostess gifts. I stamped the French Script background with Old Olive ink onto Naturals Ivy cardstock. I cut a narrow strip of paper for the stem. For the leaf I punched an oval of Old Olive cardstock, scored it, crumpled it, and cut around the edges. The banner is made from a swath of Really Rust card stock. I inked up just part of the thank you stamp from Sincere Salutations for the short and sweet greeting.

All supplies Stampin' Up!:
Stamps: French Script, Sincere Salutations

CS: Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Really Rust,
More Mustard DSP from the hostess packet.

Ink: Old Olive, Really Rust

Accessories: 1''circle punch, oval punch, paper snips

No comments: