12 December 2009

Medallion Ornaments

Here's a simple Christmas card that uses the medallion stamp as the texture for ornaments.
The medallion stamp was embossed using clear embossing powder on Rich Razzelberry cardstock. Then it was sponged over with frost white shimmer paint. The "thread" and ornament "reflections" were painted on using the shimmer paint as well. (Click on the links to purchase these items from my online store.)


I was actually trying to heat emboss with different layers and types of powder with the medallion stamp on a full-sized card, but it didn't come out the way I wanted it to. So, I punched out some small circles and turned them into ornaments. Sometimes accidents give you the opportunity to look at a situation differently and you end up with some great cards.

1 comment:

Claire Lawrence said...

soooooo pretty!! I love these!!