01 August 2010

Big Shot Fun With Butterflies!

I always loved the Beautiful Butterflies Die, and then I decided to make some projects using felt & this die. I picked up a couple of sheets of felt at a local store, and then hoping to find more colors, I went to a fabric store. Wow! They had so many beautiful colors of felt which were part of their recycled fiber felt. So, not only is the product stunning, it's also eco-friendly.


I started by making a bunch of butterfly hair adornments for my nieces (if you haven't gotten yours yet, then I haven't seen you, and I will be giving one to you soon), and then tried some other projects with them as well, stay tuned... I had so much fun making these that I entered some into a fine craft exhibit at a local gallery. Soon I will be selling them on Etsy.

If you are interested in learning how to use these products, please contact me, and I will be delighted to work with you. If you would like to purchase these products, click on the links or visit my Stampin' Up! website.

No comments: