24 September 2011

Bar Mitzvah Custom Card

 So, here's another custom card:
I didn't have dsp or a stamp for the sentiment for what I wanted, 
so I just designed them using My Digital Studio.


Stampin' Up! has some definition stamps, so I used that inspiration to include the definition of "bar mitzvah."  I also wanted to include its literal definition, since my college professor taught me that it means son of the covenant.  It's not something that happens to you; it's something you become.


Here you can see the details and the textures I added using My Digital Studio.
If you haven't used this software yet, come on over, and I'll let you play with mine so you can see how versatile it is.  


 It's easy to start with the simplified, downloadable software, MDS Express.
Check out the specs.

Then you can customize your software by adding the digital content that you'd like.
You can download anything from the Booster Pack, to one stamp set, to a suite of coordinating images, papers, and embellishments. Click here to see the newest downloads.


Email me if you're ready to request your own custom card:

No comments: