27 February 2012

February Cards-Archive

  Hi all, thanks for visiting my blog, even though I haven't posted anything in a while. 
I have been creating cards, just having some lag time with photographing them, watermarking, uploading, and posting them.  I gave up photographing each type of card because I got bogged down with all the steps, and struggling with perfectionism. 
So, here are some cards I made last year.

 I rocked out a whole bunch of these bird cards.  The floral DSP was lovely, and matched well with the Always stamp.  It's an easy card to make, whether you need a simple card for one friend, or many cards to send to lots of people.

 And, no, they're not perfect, the pictures aren't studio quality, but I wanted to share some ideas with you anyway.  I'm an imperfect person living in a world with weakness.  ...but I love to create projects and send cards to brighten up someone's day/ week.  

It only takes a few minutes to make a card, write a note, and send it out.  It doesn't have to be museum-worthy.  Don't let that hold you back.  Just do something simple, so you can get write & mail the note, and get back to taking care of your family and tackling your never-ending to-do list.  

No comments: