07 August 2008

Carte Postale
I really like the elegance and versatility of this set. The top flower and the background flowers come from
Carte Postale. It is retiring in a few more days on 10 August, along with many stamp sets and accessories. The flowers underneath are from Baroque Motifs, which is a set you'll find in the current catalog.
The bold combination of Ruby Red and Chocolate Chip is new for me. I actually tried to make the flower spin using a penny sandwich method on SCS, but it didn't work the way I thought it would. But, it does make the flower stand out much more than dimensionals alone.
Other stamps & accessories: sincere salutations, circle rhinestone brad from the fire collection, circle punches, scallop punch, and 1/16 punch.
Well, the person for whom I designed this card may see it here before I actually send it ;-).

No comments: