18 July 2008

Elegant Binder Clips

Here is a 20 minute project:
I dolled up some binder clips with Spring Silhouettes DSP. I used mod podge to adhere and seal the paper to the clips.
I made a matching card with no stamping that was so easy to make.
It's a card that took less than a minute that uses Very Vanilla card stock, Spring Silhouettes DSP, Cherished Memories rub-ons, ribbon, and adhesive.
Together, they made a sweet little, personalized gift for someone who loves special office supplies. For classy presentation, I put them in a little French jelly jar .
When the new catalog comes out on August 11th we'll find out if this DSP is retiring. I really like it, and hope that it stays in the new catalog, but I doubt that it will. If you would like to order some before it goes away, contact me directly or through my Stampin' Up! site link.

No comments: