30 November 2008

Card Class

Come make a set of beautiful hand-stamped cards to send this holiday season, or to give as a thoughtful gift.

You'll use a wide assortment of punches, taffeta ribbon, and learn how to heat emboss.
Please register and pre-pay by Friday, November 28th, date extended to Tuesday, December 2nd.

Cost: $20 for 8 cards, $30 for 14 cards, or $40 for 20 cards, includes envelopes and adhesive. Please give yourself 2 hours for every 10 cards.

Quick Projects: 20 tags for $5, or set of four 3x3 mini cards for $5.

Come to my place between 10:00 and 2:00 on Saturday, December 13th. Enjoy some festive refreshments. Bring a friend and stamp together!

If you want to pay by check, then give me a call, and I'll give you my address if you don't already have it.

When you register, just send me a note saying which options you would like for your class.


Contact me to register today: bassemjudith@gmail.com

If you want to pay online with PayPal, choose your class and click on the following links:
Number of Cards in Stack



Quick Project



No comments: