24 November 2008

Thanksgiving Card

It's nearly Thanksgiving, so around here, we're checking off the things on our annual to-do list.
I hope you and yours have a sweet and memorable holiday with the ones you love.

Here's a pumpkin card made from the oval punch.
I actually made this card way back in September, but I'm finally sharing it with you now.
I was playing with the punches to see what I could come up with: voila!

I've gotten a lot of mileage out of this stamp set: Baroque Motifs.
I inked up a section of the large swirl stamp with Chocolate Chip ink and stamped it where I wanted the stem of the pumpkin to be. Then I used the blender pens to paint in the rest of the pumpkin stem. The swirls in the background are like the tendrils of the pumpkin vine, coursing through the pumpkin patch.

CS: Old Olive, Naturals Ivory, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron
Stamps: Baroque Motifs (109403 $25.95)
Ink: Old Olive and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Blender Pens, Corner Rounder Punch, Oval Punch, 5/8'' Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, and Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: