20 May 2009

Baby Shower Favors

Here are two favors that I made for a baby shower recently.
The mom-to-be is environmentally responsible, so I gave the ribbon a dual-function.
Unwrap it from the package, and it opens into a bookmark to remember the special little someone.
The Certainley Celery pillow box was made using the Big Shot pillow box die; it's fabulously easy to use! Then I stamped the baby's initials on the card stock with the Define Your Life Alphabet set. The circle and star were cut from SU! punches.


Oh, and inside there was enough room for 2 balls of Lindt chocolate. The brown paper package (not tied up with string, ...) was whipped up from the extra wrapping that SU! uses when they ship packages. It's totally recycled and re-used, and more importantly, large enough to hold 2 Ghiradelli chocolates.



If you want to make pillow box favors for an upcoming party, shower, or wedding, please contact me soon!
bassemjudith "the @ sign" gmail.com (I'm trying to avoid spammers; that's why I wrote the address that way.)

No comments: