16 June 2010

Chocolate Chip Wedding


So, it's wedding season. Some colleagues at work asked me to make shower & wedding cards for them. Over the next few days I'll be showing you what I came up with:

I wheeled the image from Very Vintage in Chocolate Chip Ink, and then ran the card stock through the Big Shot in the Finial Press impressions embossing folder.
(If you do this, stamp the image BEFORE you texturize. It's also easier to trim your paper to the right size BEFORE putting it through such a highly texturized folder.)


Teeny Tiny Wishes is the stamp set. It's perfect for nearly any occasion with 24 little sentiments. Click here to see all the phrases in this set. Sorry for the blurriness of the close-up. The camera I'm using is in a funk. It will corrupt data easily and it doesn't have a very good anti-shake mechanism*.


*I know that's not the technical term, but that's in plain English. I'd like to get a Canon Power Shot, because the picture rarely blur, and because I've never had a problem losing the images with one. We'll see...
...and you literally will.

No comments: