30 July 2011

Wedding Shower Decorations & Favors

So, I've been working on these for quite awhile,
and finally got to share them at my sister's bridal shower.



The vases are re-purposed bottles, made pretty with decor elements and ribbon.
(This project is easy enough to do with your children.)


My nieces help set up the flowers, since I had my arms full with my baby, and since they love to do big-girl things.



They did a beautiful job.


The paper lanterns are from Target. They have mini and large illuminated lantern strings.


I decorated this tub* with decor elements and cut the letters out of decor sheets using the Big Shot and letter-cutting dies.

*Also from Target.


The butterfly magnet favors were simple and fun to make as well.
It's nice that you can choose any color or pattern designer series paper to match your preference.


Contact me to schedule a class or workshop to teach you how to make these butterflies, decorate these vases, or your own custom projects.

Or click on the following links to order your very own craft supplies.

Big Shot (It's indispensable for favors, large quantity, multi-material, or personalized projects.)


Butterfly Magnets:
Butterfly Die
Butterfly Embosslits Folder

Magnetic Sheets
Designer Series Paper
Pearls & Gems
Shimmer Paint

Metal Tub:
Alphabet Die
Vinyl Sheets
Decor Elements

Vases:
Faith, Hope, Love, Life
Ribbon

No comments: