23 June 2008

Pictures of those so-called "Upcoming Projects"


When I said upcoming, I meant that I had made them, and intended to post them soon. Nearly two months later... I don't think that qualifies as "soon." I have the intentions, but not the follow-through to post on a regular basis. Besides, important things in life should be more of a priority than daily posting.



Here's the front of a notebook I altered using close to cocoa and very vanilla card stock, one of my favorite stamp sets: baroque motifs, chocolate chip ribbon (which is deliciously fun to use) , vintage brads, and the corner rounder punch. The ink is close to cocoa, chocolate chip, and purely pomegranate.

Here's the back using berry bliss DSP and more chocolate chip ribbon. I stamped the front to match the designer series paper.

If you are interested in giving a custom-made notebook-journal, please contact me for colors and prices.

No comments: