23 June 2008

Sympathy Cards

A merchant at church requested to buy some hand-made, sympathy cards. So these are some designs I came up with.
The one I like best is the first. I made a pack of eight cards, mostly modeled after the first one.





Then, another business manager saw the cards and also requested a pack. Thanks God!



If you're interested in a pack of cards, (not the playing kind) let me know.
Themes:
Birthday
Congratulations
Get Well
Sympathy
Thank you
Thinking of you
...


(For those who are interested the card stock is very vanilla, old olive, and elegant eggplant. The stamp sets are: Close as a Memory and Baroque Motifs [I used the swirl as a background pattern on the eggplant cs]. I used elegant eggplant and old olive classic stampin' pads [big surprise!], elegant eggplant narrow grosgrain ribbon, vintage brads, vellum, a sponge, and blender pens.)

No comments: